Sunday, November 17, 2013

Holiday stocking stuffers for the babes

With the holidays aproaching quickly, I decided to put together a list of stocking stuffers for the littlest babes.
So here is my round of stocking stuffers: in no particular order because I love you all the same ;)

1.
Maximus and the whale personalized letter blanket/lovie
These adorable lovies will be in both my kids' stockings! What's better then a lovie that has a personalized message! Would be perfect to stick in their memory box after they've outgrown it, so they can cherish that personal note forever! Not to mention this is an AMAZING little shop to work with!



2.
Baby Jives co.'s handmade beautiful mobiles
These mobiles are absolutely stunning, I tear up a little thinking about how I wish I would have known about them when my son was born.. but you can bet there is a baby jives mobile on the way for in my daughter's nursery.. and its the first thing that will be bought if we decide to have a baby clark #3! These are a MUST have for every babies nursery!


3.
alexandra rose Wooden teethers
These wooden teethers from alexandra rose are the perfect essential for all babies! and YES- there's one a few in Kasyn's stocking, from me and grandma! AND they're organic :)


4.
There isn't much that is better then a baby snuggled in a aden+anais swaddle blanket!
So great, that we have 24, and need more! You can never have enough of these super sorft, cozy blankies! They have so many uses other then a swaddle blanket, and they are sized perfect to grow with your child! My 20 month old still sleeps with one! And they are great carseat blankets.


5.
Sugar Plum Lane Baby Leggings are a perfect go to for every babies wardrobe. We have a few pairs in both my son and daughters closets, and will deffinatly be adding more! They are such great quality, certainly highly reccomended!


6.
Carly Megan Shop harem pants are a MUST have in your baby or toddlers closet. We LOVE our harem pants! They are to die for! The quality is amazing, and she is SUCH a sweet hearted person. I would highly recommend a few pairs for your kiddos closet. They are the first things my son picks out to wear! Tons of styles, including these beautys coming in '14! Bentley will surely have a pair soon!


7.
Mawdsley loves bibs are perfect for that little drooler! So stylish, and great quality. She also offers adorable little shoes and moccs, adorable and affordable-perfect match!


8.
I love a good quality mooc that wont fall off my babies feet & that wont fall apart! Best part they are coming out with new and gorgeous colors that are to die for!



So there you have it! Some of my favorite for 2013 baby/toddler stocking stuffers! Go get them, and help a handmade business out ;)

If you are interested in having an entire blog post and instagram post about your product, contact me at blog.heatherleeigh@gmail.com & remember to follow me in instagram @heatherleeighclark.

XO,
Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment