Friday, November 22, 2013

Baby bottle top picks

As a new mom I battled the idea of what baby bottles would work best for us. Of course there is no real way to know untill after baby is born, I thought I would share some of the bottles we have tried, liked, and were not so fond of.

The list is pretty long, so I will spare you and only share a few. These are personal oppinions and observations of the products, and others may feel each bottle worked different for them.

My favorite we tried was the comotomo baby bottle. You can find these on amazon, and many other sites. I loved that the bottle was soft and flexable and made easy to grip for baby. Also since the bottle is a wide nipple its easier for breastfed babies to go back and forth, without becoming to confused! They are simple to wash, and just an all around great bottle.


The adiri natural nurser bottle, which can also be found on amazon, was a very close second. The only doenwn side I found to the bottle was the fact that it opens from the bottom, so it seemed to drip a bit as I was making a bottle. Adiri has since came out with a new model called the next gen, which you are able to fill from the top. I haven't tried this one yet, but I have one in the mail, and will update you when I give it a try! These bottles come Iin 3 stages for slow(0-3) medium (3-6) and fast (6+) flow. 

One more bottle we were very happy with was the tommee tippee, you can find them with this link or also at your local target, meijers, and babies r us stores. The tommee tippee bottles were also very easy to clean, and grip for my son when he was learning to hold on to the bottle on his own. Another thing I really liked with these bottles was that you are able to change out the nipples for a faster flow! You can choose between a regular bottle, and one that offers a collic reducer! 


One bottle I was not so fond of was the bare bottle by bitty lab. Though I really liked the shape of the bottle, and the general idea of making a bottle that was formulated to flow just as a breast does, I wasn't to excited about how much it leaks. I felt like my daughter wore more of her formula then she was able to eat! if anyone else has used and had a better experience with this bottle please let me know!



There is my oppinion on a few of the bottles we tried and what worked and didnt work for us.Remeber, every baby is diferent, so a bottle that worked great for my little, may not be as great for yours. Quality wise my favorites were the adiri, comotomo, and tommee tippee! Asusual, if you have any questions email me at blog.heatherleeigh@gmail.com!

XO,
Heather!

No comments:

Post a Comment