Wednesday, November 13, 2013

baby brezza- formula pro

So those of you that follow me on instagram ( go follow me with this link) know that I have a strong love for new and modern baby products!

A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to test out a pretty fantastic new product called the formula pro by baby brezza.. all I have to say is WOW. In just a few short weeks I feel like this little machine has changed my life! With my husband deployed, it's just me doing the job of 2 parents, and those of you with kids.. know how hard it is even if it's just while your spouse is away for a day! My kids are only 18 months apart, so to just be able to walk to the counter push a button and have a bottle made and warmed in just a few seconds is a life saver.


It holds just the perfect amount of water (50 ml) and the perfect amount of formula (about a can and a half, in my experiences) and it isn't huge and bulky! This handy little machine warms the bottle to the perfect tempature for baby to easily digest! Which was the biggest bonus in my oppinion,  no waiting 5 minutes for bottle warmer to warm up your bottle! The temp bar lets you know when the machine is at perfect tempature! There are also indicators to let you know when to add formula or water!

You have the option to make 2, 4, 6, 8, and even 10 oz bottles with a click of one single button! The best part? You can use ANY formula, there are different sized inserts that come with the machine for each formula, so the correct amount of formula is circulated and dispensed for each size bottle!

Another major bonus along with using any type of formula, is the abillity to use any size or shaped bottles! The rack adjusts up and down for different heights, and the machine Is wide enough to fit any bottle! I use multiple brands including dr. Browns that are very tall and tomee tippee brand that are extra wide! Both brands fit perfect!

Here is a video of the baby brezza in use!


This little machine really is magic. What's better then a machine that mixes the perfect amount of formula with water, warms it.. and leaves no clumps!!

Baby brezza is also working on a new line of colors! Though I don't believe they have a release date for the new colors, I will be sure to let you know when they do!





So there you have it- my take on the baby brezza formula pro! This is a must have for EVERY mommas registry! Is it on yours?

Any questions on the formula pro? Feel free to leave a comment, or send me an email to blog.heatherleeigh@gmail.com!

XO
Heather!

1 comment:

  1. It is truly a great and helpful piece of information and nice collection.
    Baby Brezza Reviews

    ReplyDelete